SkinPen with SkinFuse
MEDICALLY-SUPERVISED MICRONEEDLING: SkinPen is a safe, minimally invasive skin procedure with little to no downtime that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars by increasing the skin’s own collagen production. The outcome is beautiful, youthful looking skin. The SkinPen microneedling device causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process. The micro-injuries trigger the release of cytokines and growth factors that lead to remodeling of collagen and elastin.
- Estimated social down time: 1-2 days
- Skin will look and feel like a sunburn, possible peeling and dryness can occur
- Time interval between treatment: Once every 4 weeks
- Recommended number of treatments: Three for anti-aging concerns, six for reduction of scarring
- Pre-treatment: No pre-treatment is necessary.
- Post-treatment is absolutely necessary for optimal results. SkinPen packages include 3-6 treatments with 3-4 months of Jan Marini Skin Research home care skin products.
- Selected to provide optimal results, Jan Marini Skin Research is a science-based skin care system that provides the skin cells the essential building blocks necessary to optimize the results of microneedling. While microneedling alone triggers the growth factors and signaling molecules proven to increase cell to cell communication, Jan Marini provides essential skin cell nutritional requirements to optimize this process of restoring healthy cell function, while omitting ingredients proven to hinder this process.
- The individually customized Jan Marini Skin research post-treatment system includes:
- CLEANSE: Gentle Cleanser and Bioglycolic Face Cleanser
- SUPPORT: C-Esta Serum
- HYDRATE: Transformation or Age Intervention Face Cream
- PROTECT: Zinc Oxide Physical Protectant SPF 45
- ACCELERATE: Customized Retinol (Retinol Plus MD, Luminate MD or Duality MD)